Our driving offence solicitors have years of experience successfully defending clients facing a wide range of charges including:
- Appealing a driving ban
- Careless and dangerous driving
- Death by dangerous driving
- Drink driving
- Driving while using a mobile phone
- Driving whilst disqualified
- Driving without insurance
- Drunk in charge
- Early return of licence
- Failing to furnish information
- Failure to provide a specimen
- Failing to stop and failing to report
- Totting up
- Using special reasons in a driving offence case
Defending a charge is complicated and complex, so it is vital you receive the right support from driving offence solicitors prior to attending court. At Keep My Driving Licence, we will scrutinise your case, make sure the police followed correct procedures and question the reliability of the evidence against you should errors have been made.
We will also advise you on appealing a sentence and whether you can claim special reasons to have charges reduced or dropped entirely.
Don’t leave your licence and freedom to chance, leave it in the experienced hands of Keep My Driving Licence.
USEFUL QUICK CALCULATORS
From Our Clients
Brighton and Hove, Eastbourne, Hastings, Bexhill-on-Sea, Seaford, Crowborough, Hailsham, Portslade-by-Sea, Peacehaven, Lewes, Uckfield, Newhaven, Saltdean, Polegate, Heathfield, Battle, Rye